mental health month 2020!
charity all star game
lived experience matters
The celebrity baseball game will have national media, radio, sports, arts and politicians coming together for a social game of slow pitch baseball. A chance for the Canberra community to come out and meet their icons at the game and experience MIT Ballpark as a community that support Mental Health Peer Support
help now & donate
about the event
October is #MentalHealthMonth and the biggest gap in Mental Health service delivery is absence of Mental Health Peer Support Workers in the ACT.
The reports below evidence the findings and Australia needs these people to be validated and supported
ACT- Office of Mental Health Work Plan 2019
how you can help in 2020
2019 proud supporters
- Are you in #Brisbane? Want to #buylocaltherapy? Check out Linda van Leeuwen Looking forward to working alongside you! February 18, 2020
- And we're live! Multi Cultural and Lived Experience Network https://t.co/JaLfh4oWmP https://t.co/3zNNuLD8pE February 15, 2020
- Consider Joining Us For Equal Mental Health Benefits For All Employees - Sign the Petition! https://t.co/cXqi6DOiBK #equaleap February 8, 2020
- Amazing work protecting me and my family, my Australian family safe. https://t.co/mCovDbQsRZ February 8, 2020
- Congrats to @MelbourneAces for the Claxton Shield win tonight. #ABLCS February 8, 2020