mental health month 2020!
charity all star game
lived experience matters
The celebrity baseball game will have national media, radio, sports, arts and politicians coming together for a social game of slow pitch baseball. A chance for the Canberra community to come out and meet their icons at the game and experience MIT Ballpark as a community that support Mental Health Peer Support
help now & donate
about the event
October is #MentalHealthMonth and the biggest gap in Mental Health service delivery is absence of Mental Health Peer Support Workers in the ACT.
The reports below evidence the findings and Australia needs these people to be validated and supported
ACT- Office of Mental Health Work Plan 2019
how you can help in 2020
2019 proud supporters
- We're live with Tony Schumacher Jones and Associate Professor Jeffrey Looi #agedcare #royalcommission do NOT miss this https://t.co/yopvzOJN6l November 9, 2019
- #TeamGameChangers "it's not about being the biggest or strongest but what are you going to do with your strength. What are you going to do with the power you have?" What's on your plate? November 7, 2019
- Do not miss! @MHCCACT #familyfun #communityowned #Canberra #ACTgov #mentalhealthmonth @TeamAusBaseball @ActPeoples @GreensACT @AusProgressive @actgovernment @CanberraCavalry @Canberra_CIT @ABL @CarersACT @canberratimes @visitcanberra @CBRBusiness @Servcorp @wotso #dicksonwotso https://t.co/67lRA839b5 November 6, 2019
- Canberra Cavalry @MHCCACT @actgovernment https://t.co/YIdOKYPEPr November 6, 2019
- You won't find a better place that is community owned to take the family out to the ballgame. @CanberraCavalry @MHCCACT @actgovernment @city_news @TeamAusBaseball #community #familyfun #ABL November 6, 2019