mental health month 2020!
charity all star game
lived experience matters
The celebrity baseball game will have national media, radio, sports, arts and politicians coming together for a social game of slow pitch baseball. A chance for the Canberra community to come out and meet their icons at the game and experience MIT Ballpark as a community that support Mental Health Peer Support
help now & donate
about the event
October is #MentalHealthMonth and the biggest gap in Mental Health service delivery is absence of Mental Health Peer Support Workers in the ACT.
The reports below evidence the findings and Australia needs these people to be validated and supported
ACT- Office of Mental Health Work Plan 2019
how you can help in 2020
2019 proud supporters
- An absolute beauty aye Dave Cochrane The Canberra Cavalry, who started 5-11, are on top of the Northeast Division with two games left in the regular season! 😮 RECAP: https://t.co/3i63EUcShw #ABL https://t.co/3i63EUcShw January 24, 2020
- https://t.co/pJBmAMpcbT #buylocal #seo Have a chat with David a too bloke! https://t.co/xLk1qNHnGs January 24, 2020
- Hey #Canberra be sure to #buylocal https://t.co/YrNiBZCsVh #shareeconomytherapy https://t.co/YrNiBZCsVh January 23, 2020
- #ShareEconomyTherapy, if you're in Victoria check out Jennifer and her practice https://t.co/IGe1l7m1Fr January 23, 2020
- Using technology always makes me nervous with clients. But does your software provider maintain clinical, ethical standards of your Association? Ours does, #SafetyFirst https://t.co/TThHLrIthI https://t.co/C43yFhotQ4 January 22, 2020